Sunday, 20 January 2013

More Snow

It has not stopped snowing all day! (Not that I am complaining!) 

So today, I went sledging with my dad, brother and my brothers friend. We went to this place called Toft Hill, which is a massive hill and a great place for sledging! The only bad thing about it was having to walk back up the hill after sledging down. At one point, I went over a ramp and went flying. So yeah, that was fun!

The weather has gotten so bad, schools are shutting down...except mine! Typical... If the school doesn't close, I have a feeling I'll be on my own. Whilst I'm within walking distance, Taryn and Chloe live on the other side of town and have to get the bus. So I'm really hoping school will close. Even if it doesn't close, my mum is considering keeping me home anyway, so it's not too bad. I think there is a good chance it could close, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I think that's all I have to say...

Here are some photo's I've taken today!



Bye! X x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment